Effective date: June 30, 2018
Blue Sole Shoes (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://bluesoleshoes.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from https://bluesoleshoes.com
Service is the https://bluesoleshoes.com website operated by Blue Sole Shoes.
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes
Use of Data
Blue Sole Shoes uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Blue Sole Shoes may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Blue Sole Shoes may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Blue Sole Shoes
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- Flagship Merchant Services
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://bluesoleshoes.com
Shipping and Return Policy
We recognize that it’s important to our customers to receive merchandise in a timely manner. Orders will ship within 1 business day of placing your order. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or nationally observed US holidays. Orders placed before 3:00 pm EST Monday through Friday will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 3:00 pm EST, on a weekend or on a holiday, will be processed the next business day.
- A signature will be required upon delivery of all orders and orders cannot be redirected.
- A confirmation email will be sent noting your order and shipping details.
- Shipping is currently only available in the continental United States.
- We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes.
- Same-day processing and shipping for Next-Day Delivery can only be arranged via our web Contact page or by dialing direct.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your online purchase, we will accept your return of unworn and unused merchandise within 14 days of receipt of merchandise. When trying shoes for the first time, we recommend trying them on soft, clean, indoor surfaces, such as carpeting in order to minimize the risk of marring the soles.
- Products must be returned in new condition. Any items returned in non-resellable condition will be retained at our warehouse for customer retrieval.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging.
- Refunds for merchandise not accompanied by a receipt will be refunded at their current selling price when we’re not able to determine the original purchase price.
- Returned items will be refunded excluding the cost of shipping.
- All Sale Items are Final Sale.
- Blue Sole Shoes is not responsible for shipping fees or lost returns. We recommend you obtain a tracking number for your records.
Please mail your return back to the following address:
Please allow 1-3 business days for returns to be processed once they arrive at our warehouse.